At Glen Rose Medical Center, our goal is to provide quality healthcare close to home — and it’s our pledge.
Dedicated to the long-term health of the community, Glen Rose Medical Center traces its beginnings to Hanna Hospital established at Old Barnards Mill in 1945. Through changes in name and ownership and the addition of a nursing and rehab center and physician’s clinic, we remained in the community caring for the residents of Glen Rose and the surrounding area.
Since 1990, millions of dollars of renovations and state-of-the-art technology have been added. In January 2009, the governance of Glen Rose Medical Center was transferred to the Somervell County Health Care Authority Board. In May 2013, Somervell County Hospital District was formed. The hospital is governed by a seven-member board of committed community volunteers which oversees the work of our experienced administrative staff, makes recommendations for improvements and approves all budgeted items.
Glen Rose Medical Center Support Staff
Accounts Payable Business office
Kelly Roell Charlotte Winters
Case Management Central Supply
Heather Smith Tina Ruff
Engineering/Safety Employee Health/Infection Control
Joe Sillivent Tracy Whitt
Human Resources Medical Records
Ladonna Green Shelly Hooper