Two Ways to Apply
1. Please attach your cover letter and resume below. In addition, please complete and submit the online personal information form, so we know who you are!
2. Please print and mail your cover letter and resume to the following address. Don’t forget to include pertinent information such as your contact, the position for which you are applying, whether you are a U.S. citizen, etc.
Glen Rose Medical Center
P.O. Box 2099
Glen Rose, TX 76043
PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THE INFORMATION PROVIDED FOR ALL APPLICANTS.
As an applicant for employment, I understand the following:
- All information is subject to verification.
- Any misrepresentation or falsification of information requested here will be cause for rejection of this application or for subsequent discipline up to and including my dismissal from employment.
- If my application for employment is accepted, the effective date of my employment shall be the time I actually begin to work. If I am employed, I agree to comply with and be bound by the safety and health rules and regulations of Glen Rose Medical Center.
- My employment is not guaranteed for any term, and my employment may be terminated by the company or myself for any reason.
- No management official is authorized to make any oral assurance or promise of continued employment.
- I authorize a thorough investigation of my past employment and activities, agree to cooperate in such investigation, and release from all liability or responsibility all persons and corporations requesting or supplying such information.
- I agree to submit to any lawful drug testing that may be required as a condition of employment and understand that refusal to submit to such testing during the course of my employment may result in disciplinary action, up to and including discharge.
- I understand that according to federal law all individuals who are hired must, as a condition of employment, produce certain documentation to verify their identity and U.S. citizen status, or, if aliens, their legal authorization to work in the U.S. Therefore, I realize that any offer of employment would be contingent upon my ability to produce the required documentation within the time period required by law.
Application for Employment
This Company will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, religion, sex, race, color, national origin, disability, non-job-related handicap, or because they are a disabled veteran or Vietnam era veteran. Answers to application questions will be utilized for applicable, job-related information only.