An Intensive Outpatient Program serving the psychiatric and mental health needs of older and senior adults since 1999.
• Individualized, multi-disciplinary diagnostic assessment and treatment planning that includes Psychiatrist ordered intensive group, individual, family, crisis therapy, psychiatric evaluation and medication management and nursing education.
• Case Management includes referral services and discharge planning starting at admission. SeniorCare offers a free monthly Aftercare program for continued support to prevent relapse.
• Researched based treatment approaches to address the debilitating effects of Depression which may be life long or triggered by complicated grief issues. Psychotic Disorders, Bipolar Disorder and Anxiety, to include Panic Attacks, Post Traumatic Stress, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and Social Anxiety among others.
• Serving Somervell and surrounding counties, to include Hood and parts of Erath, Johnson and Bosque Counties. Transportation is available.
• Medicare and a Supplement generally covers the full cost of treatment at this level of care.
Diane Rudisaile, LCSW
SeniorCare Program Director
For more information, please call: 254-898-9035