WHO: GLEN ROSE MEDICAL CENTER
WHAT: CORONAVIRUS COVID-19 ANTIBODY TESTING $50
(While they last)
WHEN: THURSDAY APRIL 30, 2020 9:00 A.M. – 1:00 P.M.
WHERE: SOMERVELL COUNTY EXPO CENTER
Glen Rose Medical Center will host a drive through Antibody test for Coronavius COVID-19. Please know, if you are showing symptoms of the virus you are NOT a candidate for this test. This testing process is for persons that believe they may have had the virus prior to, or early March or have had an exposure. This is a blood draw. No fasting required.
Please follow this process to ensure you receive the proper test for the virus.
- You will have your temperature checked. Be prepared to answer a few screening questions on site. If you are showing symptoms of Coronavirus COVID-19, you will be instructed to contact your primary care physician. This may not be the appropriate test for you.
- Current Symptoms per CDC of COVID-19
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle pain
- New loss of taste and/or smell
- Sore Throat
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Please wear a mask or face cover, that covers your nose and mouth. We will not have PPE available for you, if you do not have some type of face covering we will not be able test you at this date.
- Cost for the antibody screening is $50.00 cash, check, credit card